Hall Construction Services Limited have a strong track record of undertaking large ground work foundations for industrial buildings, wind farms, basements, underground car parks and bases for grain silos and oil tanks.
Our capability includes the following range of activities:
- Piled Foundations for basements and grain silos
- Ring Beam foundations for large oil tanks
- Strip Foundations and Steel Column bases
- Wind Turbine Foundations
HCSL carries out stand-alone foundation projects for our regional Clients. Also offering Clients a full design and build of the structural foundations for new industrial factories, distribution centres and warehouses.
Recent projects include:
- Bates Oil Tanks, Port of Blyth Value £1.65m
- Coastal Grains Silos, Coastal Grains Ltd Value £1.2m