Hall Construction Services Limited is an established, leading brownfield land regeneration contracting specialist, from initial site investigation and remediation design, to the installation of new services and infrastructure.
- A full Remediation Solution for brownfield and contaminated land sites including dealing with groundwater contamination.
- Undertake a fully inclusive feasibility and design solution to ensure that remediation solutions are planned safely, efficiently, cost effective including dealing with the Statutory Authorities for approvals.
- HCSL are happy to undertake works on a Lump Sum basis, an all Risk basis, providing enhanced surety of programme and cost for Developers and Clients
- Significant Insurance, Warranty and Bond arrangements
- HCSL would offer the most appropriate remedial solution to the contamination rather than offering one method.
Our remediation services are delivered through our own resources providing the following benefits:
- A single point of contact
- Greater site control and surety of cost and programme
- Reduced risk through the elimination of unnecessary interfaces
- No additional, unnecessary risk margins on sub-contracted elements
Hall Construction Services Limited are able to offer a one stop solution through our own in house plant and operatives without the need to sub-contract certain aspects, offering developers and Clients surety from our experience within the industry.
Over the years Hall Construction Services Limited have developed a close collaborative working relationship with the Environment Agency and many Local Authority teams. From pre-planning and initial concept designs through to completion we ensure thorough understanding of getting Regulatory Approvals. HCSL are able to provide all documentation including certificates to ensure that they have fully compliant and validated site.