Hall Construction Services Limited have been undertaking sports stadia projects for over 20 years with Darlington Football Arena starting the portfolio. As main contractor for design and build HCSL have continued to deliver very high quality Sports Stadia for various sports.
The majority of the projects undertaken are procured on a design & build basis with retained excellent working relationships with sports architects, designers and engineers.
As experienced contractors Hall’s understand the commercial reality of today’s sports facilities, working closely with Clients and Design Teams to maximise and protect revenue streams, providing the following key benefits:
- Early and guaranteed completion dates
- High-quality fit-out providing
- Executive boxes, corporate hospitality suites, restaurants, conference venues and surrounding retail units
- Changing facilities at all levels including community schemes
- Training and academy facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Club and community offices / administration areas
- All associated external works including:
- DDA compliant access
- Car / Coach parks
- Retail units
- Hard and soft landscaping
Our experience in delivering projects also include
- Community sports pitches
- Training facilities including the latest 3G and 4G artificial pitches
- Multi-Use Sports Halls for schools, communities.
Typical schemes include:
- Leigh Rugby League
- Shrewsbury Town
- Hibernian FC