Hall Construction Services Limited have a portfolio of works including the design and construction of a wide range of surface water and foul sewer drainage projects as well as a variety of projects from minor works through to large scale attenuation tank projects.
Our capability includes the following range of activities:
- Upsizing / upgrade of existing infrastructure
- Construction of Combined Sewer Overflows (CSO’s)
- Large attenuation tanks
- Rising mains
- Pumping stations (including full M&E design).
Hall Construction Services Limited carries out stand-alone drainage projects for regional Clients and have also been appointed Framework Contractor for the Local Authorities in the North East and North Yorkshire. HCSL are able to offer Clients a ‘full turn key operation’ at very competitive rates with the added benefits of reduced interface risks and enhanced programme surety.
Recent projects include:
- Backworth Park for Northumberland Estates Value £3.5m
- Temple Green, Leeds for Evans Group Value £5.5m
- Witton Gilbert Flood Alleviation Scheme for Durham County Council Value £700,000