Hall Construction Services Limited have undertook a large range of road schemes, ranging from minor road improvements to major infrastructure schemes valuing up to £10,000,000.
Having been appointed as Framework Contractor for Local Authorities in the North East and North Yorkshire and with a portfolio compiling of the design and construction of a wide range of new Infrastructure projects it’s hard to miss projects Hall’s have worked on.
Our capability includes the following range of activities:
- New Highway schemes including Section 38 and Section 278 adoptable schemes
- Traffic Signalisation Schemes
- New Roundabouts and Major Junction Improvements/ Realignments/ Modifications
- New Car Parks including maintenance to existing car parks
- Off site modifications to existing highways for wind turbine developments.
- New Forest Tracks and enabling work preparation
Recent projects include:
- Backworth Park for Northumberland Estates Value £3.5m
- Temple Green, Leeds for Evans Group Value £5.5m
- S.278 scheme Maltby Roundabout for Stockton BC Value £850,000