With a long lasting track record in flood alleviation works including basins, underground storage tanks and river realignment and modelling works within Hall Construction Services Limited’s portfolio Hall’s also undertake many schemes for Housing developers with the SUDs planning requirements as well as local authority and landowners water management. Many schemes undertaken range in value from simple £10,000 schemes to multi million pounds.
Our capability includes the following range of activities:
- New SUDs ponds and basins including flow water channels and ditches.
- Underground storage tanks using precast concrete retaining walls
- Gabion Basket Flood storage ponds with rock rolls and steps including creating natural habitats.
- Installation of large storage pipes in concrete or plastic including plastic storage crates/ tanks.
- Underground water storage for large supermarket car parks including the supply of single size aggregate.